Elevate Your Smile Appeal and Confidence with Cosmetic Dentistry
As you look into the mirror, have you ever wondered, “What if I didn’t have stained, gapped, and chipped teeth? Wouldn’t my smile look stunning?” I bet a beautiful smile will make you feel and look younger. But guess what? With cosmetic dentistry in Dothan, Alabama, you no longer have to dream. At Southern Pine Dental, Dr. Durwood Nowell uses porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, and other cosmetic dental care procedures to transform smiles from imperfect to perfect.
Transform your smile with our esthetic dentistry procedures
Dr. Nowell is aware that smile goals differ from one person to another. So instead of a paint-by-numbers, one-size-fits-all approach, we treat each case independently. Before designing your smile, we consider several factors, including your goals, facial features, current dental health, budget, etc.
Creating a personalized treatment becomes easier once we accurately identify your unique attributes. Dr. Nowell will develop a customized treatment plan using one or a combination of the treatments below.
- Teeth whitening: If tooth stains are your only concern, professional teeth whitening could be the only treatment you need to transform your smile. Unlike DIY teeth whitening, teeth bleaching done by a dentist is safe, effective, and long-lasting
- Porcelain veneers: Dental veneers are wafer-thin coverings installed on front-facing teeth to enhance their color, shape, and size. Dr. Nowell uses porcelain veneers to treat chipped, crooked, stained, and otherwise flawed teeth
- Invisalign: What if you’ve crooked teeth? We understand that the thought of having metal wires and brackets in your mouth may come to mind. Conventional braces still exist, but we have another discreet and comfortable orthodontic system. We offer Invisalign treatment — a system that uses minimally visible aligners to straighten teeth
- Dental crowns: Although dental caps are primarily used in restorative dentistry, we can use them to cosmetically enhance damaged, discolored, and severely rotated teeth
- Teeth replacement options: Your smile can’t be described as beautiful if it has unsightly mouth gaps. We offer dental implants and dentures to replace missing teeth to add function and esthetics to your smile
We use carefully selected cosmetic dental care procedures to give you a one-of-a-kind smile. Please call (334) 686-0843 to book an appointment today.